Membership is open to all internationally minded women living in Aberdeen, Scotland who share in our commitment to foster community and give back to local charity.
Why join us?
- Connect and make strong friendships with like-minded expat women
- Participate in a variety of activity groups that suit your interests
- Access to our private Facebook group and Swap Shop
- Monthly general meetings with local speakers and tea/coffee & pastries
- Get involved in the local community through volunteer work and fundraising for our nominated charity
- Fun social events throughout the year
- Take advantage of member rate for advertising in our monthly newsletter and directory
- Promote your craft/skill/business in our Facebook group in August and January when we highlight the small businesses that exist among AWA members